Monday, February 9, 2015

February: Perpetually In Transit








Drove to Delaware on Tuesday.

Four shows on Wednesday.

Four shows on Thursday.

One appearance Thursday night with some of my favorite people.  Kelly Starling Lyons, Antonio Sacre, Carmen Agra Deedy.

Four shows on Friday.

Drove home on Saturday.

Flew to Tampa, FL on Sunday.

Four shows on Monday.

Currently trying to fly from Tampa to Raleigh.

Unfortunately, I've been routed through Atlanta.

Flight to Atlanta is delayed.

Going to land at 8:15 pm if all goes as planned instead of 7:35pm.

Sadly, the plane will land about fifteen minutes after my connecting flight starts boarding.

Not to worry, I could still maybe make my connecting flight before it takes off at 8:40pm.

Sure, it could happen.  Sure..........wait a minute.  I'll be right back.

Made a back-up reservation on the 10:30pm flight just in case because I refuse to spend the night in the Atlanta airport.  If I miss my last flight, Carmen Deedy is going to see me again much sooner than she planned!

I really hate the Atlanta Airport.

At least I have tomorrow off and I may not get out of bed before noon.


Yeah, yeah, I know.  I picked this life.  Doesn't make it better right now.

That's all I'm saying.

Happy Traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment